Saturday, February 20, 2010

Progress Report.... part 1


Today I spent some quality time working on the portrait of Mr. French and I do believe that I've made some headway! Hooray! 

I may have jumped the gun by telling a certain someone that this thing would be done by the end of the weekend (oops).  I often forget that oil paint takes several days to dry and then there's the fact that I'm not quite finished yet.  Oh the joys of wishful thinking.  Luckily, that certain someone is quite understanding and hopefully won't mind waiting on Mr. French for a few more days. 

More to come!

3 comments:

  1. This is beautiful. I am so in love with your work. And I think a handsome design of Mr. Man might be in order. With or without Charlie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha. i'd never seen this before. miss you and dave a lot.

    love,

    sean, mich and omar

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys! I miss you too! I guess I'd better post a picture of the final painting huh?
    Come visit Dave and me in Canton!

    ReplyDelete