Friday, March 8, 2013

A Year and Some Change

And they tell him, "Take your time. It won't be long now.
'Til your drag your feet to slow the circles down."
And the seasons they go 'round and 'round
  Joni Mitchell

It has been over a year since my last post and oh my! there have been some changes.  I've moved, obtained a small flock of hens, married and last but not least, I will have a kiddo this spring!  Nothing like taking a head-first plunge into adulthood and all those other things that I secretly thought I would not have to even think about for years to come.  These new changes are simultaneously exciting and frightening.  A husband and a new, tiny human on the way; not to mention fresh eggs (nearly) every day... how crazy is that?    For now I still feel like a kid playing house, but I'm sure I will grow into my new surroundings.


No comments:

Post a Comment