Thursday, January 20, 2011

Mr. French, Revisited a.k.a Progress Report Part II

I knew that I had been missing some pretty priceless pictures, but I did not know that they were so easily accessible.  These coveted pictures were hiding on my ancient digital camera, which had a dead battery for approximately seven months.  Oh, the joy of joyous occasions it was when I discovered the most pricelessest of priceless pictures; the one and only, Mr. French.  You may recall from some very old posts, that I was doing a portrait for some friends of mine, of their beloved pooch.  Here, finally, eight months after the painting was completed and happily hanging in it's new home, is the finished product!  Hooray! 


p.s.  Congratulations to Momma and Papa French, they are tying the knot!

No comments:

Post a Comment